Hi everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful summer vacation so far. I hope you've been reading lots. Anyway, today I'm introducing a challenge I'm co-hosting. Hopefully you'll be interested, especially since we all know about the curse of the never ending TBR pile. ;)
From July 28th to August 11th, Klaudia @ The Observant Girl Book Reviews and I will be hosting this challenge!
Objective: Read as many books from your TBR pile as possible during the two weeks this event will span.
1) Sign up on the linky below if you're interested.
2) Create an introduction post on your blog. Include the banner (with links back to this post) and your goals for the challenge.
If you don't have a blog, feel free to create a shelf on Goodreads with the books you plan on reading or tweet the books on twitter with the hashtag #ClearYourTBRPileChallenge
3) On August 4th, post a "check-in"/halfway point update on your blog. Include how many books you've read so far, your thoughts on the challenge, etc. Feel free to be creative!
4) On the last day of the challenge, August 11th, post how many books you've read, whether you completed your goal or not, if you enjoyed the challenge, etc. Again, feel free to be creative!
5) Have fun! This challenge is meant to help bloggers/readers tackle their TBR pile. Be sure to grab our button while you're at it!